And she made them live happily ever after..



I looked at my alarm clock for the fifth time, it was still 3:00 am and I was hopeless of getting any sleep on that crappy small bed of the motel I was staying in. "Just a few more hours!", I thought to myself. Well, my life was just like a messy room those days, I needed break from all those sad things that had taken place lately. So, I decided to go on a road trip to North Carolina in my red convertible. I carried a big floral print bag that had my favourite summer dresses and my branded, ray-ban sunglasses with a pair of stelatoes that went perfectly with my short dresses. But on my way, I met with an accident and had to spend my night at a cheap motel until my car got back from the mechanic. I wanted a break but life took me by surprise. I had already passed two consecutive nights without sleeping, I was in miserable mood. That night i struggled  between the urge of wanting to sleep and not being able to. Then i finally gave up and decided to sit down by the bedside waiting for the darkness to disappear. All night I sat there, still, didn't move an inch. I was lost in my deep thoughts of how miserable my life had become and how me and my family that is only my husband has shattered. The darkness in the room and outside appeared to me as the issues I was having with the love of my life. With time, the darkness outside didn't fail to soare me. But then after hours of sitting and wishing, a small ray of beautiful bright sunlight gave me all the hope i needed. I stood up and went towards the window, I reached for the curtains and booned countless rays of bright golden and yellow light in front of my very eyes. At that moment nothing seemed such beautiful and pleasing. That one ray of sunshine gave me more hope than anything in the past one month. How much can people accomplish from a sunrise? Have a peaceful meaning? Have a beautiful cup of tea? But to me, that one sunrise changed everything for me. That one sunrise made me realise that no matter what we all must cling to hope and at that very moment I decided not to exist but live.
The moment I got my car back, I drove whole way back to my love with a bouquet of roses, so as to make a fresh start. I decided not to lose hope ever and that happiness is worth when earned.

"Light  shines bright when seen in dark."


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2014 Cadby World | Powered by Blogger.