THE CENTRE IS BEREAVING




Shattered is what I feel

when my kids disdain me,

Sordid is what they call me,

Am I that abominable?

How can a mother loathe her children?

How can the motherhood let abandon her soul?

I ain’t a hearse for their debris

I am their MOTHER, their creator,

My soul lies in my kids; humans.

 

Do not disrespect me

for the destruction that has been caused,

I have been bearing your torments since ages.

You explore me and then you exploit me

like a lady working in a brothel.

Still! I enticed! Hoping for your love,

but, all that I got was slavish smirks.

 

Do not pant, when I rebel

because you don’t cheer

when I silently drink all of your sins.

I am Earth, the only place that supports life

So do not create havocs

that I someday lose my mind.

If I can give you life,

I can take that back too.

I am your Mother, your life giver

and your life builder as well.

I have love for you all,

Accept my love and not test my patience.

You humans will come and go

but I will never make a reappearance.




  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Highly inspirational . Good to see that thia kind of thinking is still alive in this world . what a noble thought :) Truly motivational . love my mom even more now :) Well done jigyasa :) (y)

Mansanjam Singh said...

It's amazing ma'am. The message of the poem was a serious and a good one presented in a beautiful manner. It's good to see that you chose a topic like mother earth and not the other trending topics like abstraction/romance. I would love to read more from you. All the best for future Jigyasa Ma'am. :)

Unknown said...

Nice thoughts put into words JIGI..!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2014 Cadby World | Powered by Blogger.