Its All About You



Yes...this is so true that I don't have you
But! I have the time
The time that I'll always mesmerize
The time that made memories
That has all
The time where I want to get stuck
For always and always and always
Yes! This is so true that I don't have you
But! I have the love
The love that you taught
The love that I learnt
That we made together
The love that can never die and grow again
Never and ever and ever
Yes! This is so true that I don't have you
But! I have the memories
The memories that you gave
The memories that I got
That we both made together
The memories that just can't fade and made again
By all this I can say that I have you
For always and always and always...
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wll, ths 1 is fr sum1 spcl i guess?

Unknown said...

for mystery man??

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2014 Cadby World | Powered by Blogger.