Breezed with coldness


Distant mountains it came from,
hair blowed and frizzed,
eyes getting trouble from,
body getting goosed skin.
Came from nowhere known,
chilling my body to the core.
Fragile I went and then frail,
making my nose red more.
Keeping all the motives inside,
asked me to stay and also get hide.
Strolling and feeling this cold vibe,
peeps the moon from back of mine.
walking alone with the breeze of sky,
reveals a secret, this calming light.
"Not actually alone" tells  the white object,
followed by a forever shadow every night and then.
Disappeared it the shed of my house,
but three steps forward brought it all alive.
Presence of mine made me feel,
powerful enough to bear every strength indeed,
not alone is actually "I" am
moving towards a life that helps.


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2014 Cadby World | Powered by Blogger.